Where I have been published
Current and recent projects include:
- Writing feature, news and profile articles for Brighton News and the newsletter of the Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association; (585), Facilities Manager, Signature, NABA Journal, Life in the Finger Lakes and other magazines;
- Writing content/blog posts for An American Editor, Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, Society for Technical Communication (Corrigo);
- Writing, editing and/or desktop-producing newsletters for the Decorative Arts Society, Editorial Freelancers Association, Brighton Schools Alumni Association, Huguenot Heritage, Ms. Foundation for Women, Rochester Friends Meeting, APPA/Higher Education Facilities Officers, local chapters of the Association for Women in Communications, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the International Society for Arboriculture, Delaware component of the American Institute of Architects, Center for Environmental Information and more;
- Copyediting, general editing or proofreading for Glass Line, ON-Q and Washington Gardener magazines; a law firm with offices around the country, PR company focusing on social media, medical journal, tech-services company, a book packager for Wiley; the American Statistical Association, Association of College and University Housing Officials-International, Society for Fire Protection Engineers, Georgetown University Conflict Resolution Institute, Land Trust Alliance, Corning Museum of Glass, Encampment for Citizenship, and more;
- Managing website content for Communication Central, Brighton Schools Alumni Association, Greater St. Louis Association of Black Journalists and Gargoyle magazine; and
- Presenting freelancing, editing & proofreading, websites, grammar, and newsletter seminars and webinars for a writing center and various membership and trade associations.