Where I have been published
Current and recent projects include:
- writing feature, news and profile articles for Copyediting and Brighton News newsletters; (585), AAHA Trends, Partners in Progress, Facilities Manager, Life in the Finger Lakes, Signature, NABA Journal and other magazines; Rochester Business Journal;
- writing content/blog posts for Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, An American Editor, Society for Technical Communication (Corrigo);
- writing, editing and/or desktop-producing newsletters for the Decorative Arts Society, Huguenot Heritage, Editorial Freelancers Association, Brighton Schools Alumni Association, Ms. Foundation for Women, Rochester Friends Meeting, annual conference of APPA/Higher Education Facilities Officers, local chapters of the Association for Women in Communications, Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the International Society for Arboriculture, Delaware component of the American Institute of Architects, Center for Environmental Information, and more;
- copy editing, general editing or proofreading for Glass Line, ON-Q and Washington Gardener magazines; a law firm with offices around the country, PR company focusing on social media, medical journal, tech-services company, American Statistical Association, Corning Museum of Glass;
- managing website content for Communication Central, Brighton Schools Alumni Association, Gargoyle magazine, Greater St. Louis Association of Black Journalists; and
- presenting freelancing, editing & proofreading, websites, grammar and newsletter seminars and webinars for a writing center and various membership and trade associations.