When I'll be speaking –
Upcoming presentations & classes
Need a speaker or presenter? Contact me at 585-248-8464 or Ruth@writerruth.com!
I'm presenting several programs this spring, including webinars for the Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA) and in-person classes for Writers and Books in Rochester, NY. These presentations are open to all who are interested, regardless of whether you belong to the EFA, Writers and Books, or any other organization that hosts my sessions. If you need information on these topics before then, let me know—I can usually arrange special offerings.
I’ve had lots of gratifying compliments about my lively, upbeat presentation style and detailed handouts. Here are a few.
• “I have so far attended three of your courses, the final being ‘The Basics of Editing’ course, and first wanted to thank you for all your insights and generosity in teaching.”
• “I attended Ruth Thaler-Carter’s Freelancing 101 webinar recently ... Great course, by the way, lots of good information.”
• “You did a great job. Lots of additional information tonight and some great tips!”
• “You were superb as always.”
• “I knew it was going to be helpful, exciting, and resourceful. This class didn’t disappoint. I enjoyed it and learned so much. I want to take more classes with Ruth.”
For more testimonials to my speaking/teaching activities, go to: http://www.writerruth.com/testimonials
May 25, 2017, 7–8 p.m. EST, Editorial Freelancers Association webinar
May 30, 2017, 7–8 p.m. EST, Editorial Freelancers Association webinar
April 4, 2017, Writers and Books, Rochester, NY, in-person class
April 19, 2016, workshop for STC-Rochester’s Spectrum conference.
Freelancing 101: Getting Your Business Off the Ground—A Panel Discussion
August 29, 2016, Editorial Freelancers Association national conference session.
September 15, 2016, Editorial Freelancers Association webinar